Sunday, March 13, 2011

Life of Brian (1979)

I spent today's afternoon with Life of Brian..

Story is about a guy (Brian) who got mistakenly identified as Messiah because of his similar birth pattern to Jesus Christ..

Since this movie falls under the Biblical satire genre, I thought it would be good.. Yes, I do accept that it was good in producing few good giggles, but on the whole I would say LOB was not up to my expectations..





































Most of the jokes are lame attempts to mock christianic religious ethics.. Even though Im a dis-believer of god, I dint enjoyed much on these jokes.. All i think is THIS IS LAME..

LOB may have been very funny some three decades ago, but now its really boring.. It seems humor has evolved over the years.. :-)

Watch it on your own risk.. You may or may not like this one..

Related Links:
Life of Brian @ IMDB

Trailer:


Cheers!!

No comments: